“The Mentor” comes complete with a licensed professional copy of Lockheed Martin Prepar3D®.
Base Price of $45,000 includes:
- I5 Processor and 16GB of Memory/ Windows 7
- 1TB Hard Drive
- Three (3) 27” LCD Monitors, one (1) 24” LCD Touchscreen
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Rudder Pedals
- Simulated Ejection Seat
- Seat Shaker
- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog
- External Radio (COM 1, 2, NAV 1, 2), Landing Gear
- Flightcom Model IISX Voice Activated Portable Aviation Intercom
- Lockheed Martin Professional Prepar3D®
- Shipping, Taxes, Tariffs or Other Fees
For Sale in the United States Only
All Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
This price includes a 90-day warranty with an extended limited warranty available as an option.
Six Degrees of Simulation, Incorporated has developed an affordable, self-contained jet flight simulator, utilizing Lockheed Martin Professional Prepar3D®. Meet “The Mentor”.
Our system is an affordable simulator designed to immerse pilots in a cockpit environment. It can be used for basic flight familiarization, cockpit procedure training, hypoxia training, (with the purchase of additional equipment) and deployable training, for the F-16C, F-22A, F-35A/C, T-6 Texan II, and T-45 aircraft.
“The Mentor”is designed for easy setup.